Last weekend I was able to go to the Museum of Ice Cream in the Los Angeles Arts District. It was a fun experience, full of tasty treats and Instagram-worthy props. The fact that someone can make a museum out of dessert and be so successful inspired me to think about fun ways to display desserts in any party, event, or small gathering. A little bit of creativity goes a long way to impress your guests.
If you look closely, some of these ideas don’t have to break your budget. They just take a little bit more time to plan.
- The “it’s too hot” dessert ….
More bar cart ideas here.
- The “I donut why I love dessert so much” dessert…
- The sweet ‘n’ salty dessert…
For more mexican inspired desserts visit the post Fiesta Mexicana
- Because you need a coffee pick-me-up from the sugar crash… why not offer a ‘nespresso’ bar?
- The fun to eat dessert
- The DIY Pretty Cake
It takes a little bit of imagination, but any basic cake can look fab with a few macaroons, flowers (like the one in this post), and some fun props.
Buy the Mr and Mrs cake topper here
- The dreamy gourmet display